an explosive plan

Speak about main and alternative quests of Mars War Logs

an explosive plan

Postby drekx » 30 April 2013, 11:23

Anybody know where the 3 explosive parts are? I have 2/3 and for the life of me I can't seem to find where the last part is? I've been running all over the map for the past couple of hours and I can't seem to find anything and I'm at the point right before attempting the escape so I'm not sure if I go through with that if I'll still be able to do it afterwards then.
drekx

Re: an explosive plan

Postby UndefinedM » 30 April 2013, 14:35

iirc they're all nearby the quest giver area and dog kennel. check everywhere carefully 'cause i don't remember exact locations, but if you go through with the escape you won't be able to finish it
UndefinedM

Postby Blendwerk » 30 April 2013, 15:17

I didn`t find it either, so I skipped it. Sidequests: Mechanic and explosive plan are a pain in the ass!
Blendwerk

Postby drekx » 30 April 2013, 21:20

The ones that I have found are the ones in
Spoiler : :
In the dog kennel area and the one right behind the npc that gives the quest.
I've scoured the whole Crater area but I haven't had any luck, I hope it's not down with the moles. There was a small area there that I didn't check when I last had the ability to go down there. I will check the areas again since at least now I know they should be in the Crater area that means I'm not going to be jumping back to the living quarters area to look for it.
drekx

Postby Blendwerk » 30 April 2013, 23:56

I played the game a second time now. The mechanic quest is solved. There was a pile of scrap hidden in plain sight.

But the explosive plan. I think I have to go to the mushroom fields for the last piece. The pieces are always at the same place. Someone could make a mape with all the crates :roll:
Blendwerk

Postby drekx » 01 May 2013, 04:27

I finally found the last place, so the 3 spots for the explosive parts are:

Spoiler : :
1) Inside a box in the tent behind the npc (Prowess) 2) In a box inside the recruitment office 3) In the dog kennel area, inside the shed with all the boxes if i remember correctly.
drekx

Return to Quests