Drilling Well Problem

Speak about main and alternative quests of Mars War Logs

Drilling Well Problem

Postby Teradil » 30 April 2013, 19:23

When going into the drilling well, I face a strange problem. I find all the weapons for the other quest (Weapons for the battle) and just before heading down to the final mole nest (3/4 finished), Sobriety tells me, he doesn't want to go down further. Courtesy on the other hand doesn't want to leave the cave before the all nests are wiped out.

So, I cannot go to the last nest AND cannot leave the cave. What am I missing!?
Teradil

Re: Drilling Well Problem

Postby Pensive » 01 May 2013, 00:39

Teradil wrote:When going into the drilling well, I face a strange problem. I find all the weapons for the other quest (Weapons for the battle) and just before heading down to the final mole nest (3/4 finished), Sobriety tells me, he doesn't want to go down further. Courtesy on the other hand doesn't want to leave the cave before the all nests are wiped out.

So, I cannot go to the last nest AND cannot leave the cave. What am I missing!?

That's correct. To proceed you'll need to clear the final nest.

Sobriety is the ranged character so, he just wants to stay out of trouble. ;)
Pensive

Postby Teradil » 01 May 2013, 05:30

Pensive wrote:That's correct. To proceed you'll need to clear the final nest.

Sobriety is the ranged character so, he just wants to stay out of trouble. ;)

That's so nice of him to tell me that. But when I want to head down that tunnel to the final nest (Where they talk about relics before), I get this conversation scene, where he tells me that, the game places me between my two companions, Sobriety front left, Courtesy front right... And as soon as I try to go down the tunnel, The conversation starts again... :(

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =142499403 Here's the situation I'm stuck in. I cannot talk to Sobriety, only to Courtesy.
Teradil

Postby Pensive » 01 May 2013, 12:13

The final nest isn't down that tunnel. Try back tracking through the tunnel system you're in and you'll find it. Once you've dealt with it, you can return to where you are in that screenshot to continue your adventure.
Pensive

Return to Quests