Cannot start a private conversation - Quest bugged?

Speak about main and alternative quests of Mars War Logs

Cannot start a private conversation - Quest bugged?

Postby Dreizehn » 28 July 2013, 19:10

First I posted in the existing thread about private conversations but as nobody is replying I'm not sure if this issue is unknown or if no one is reading it.
It would be great if someone helped me because I stopped playing due to this problem because I don't want to miss this quest. By now it has been a few days since I last played and it would be a pitty if I couldn't solve this quest... :|

At the moment I just reported to Marco (Green Hope) I succeeded in the sabotage of the gas valve.
I also have the side quest to enter the resistance's hideout for getting into a private conversation with
Spoiler : :
Mary

No matter where inside this hideout I speak to her. Nothing happens. I can exit and re-enter it - it doesn't matter.
Is this a bug, a problem with the german translation of the game (maybe another location is meant?) or am I still missing something?
Dreizehn

Re: Cannot start a private conversation - Quest bugged?

Postby FocusTechSupport » 06 August 2013, 08:29

Please check that Mars War Logs is correctly installed:

1. Run Steam and click Library.
2. Right click Mars: War Logs and click Properties.
3. Click the tab Local Files then click the button Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
FocusTechSupport
Administrateur

Postby Dreizehn » 10 August 2013, 11:37

Thanks but I did this twice.
Afterwards I deleted and reinstalled the game, tried it again, verified the integrity of the game cache again and tried it again. Not working.

Can it be I am misunderstanding something or maybe the german translation is not 100 % correct in this sidequest?
I am still in Green Hope in the same building as Marco is. I guess this building is meant to be in for doing this private conversation?
Dreizehn

Postby Dreizehn » 01 May 2014, 15:53

Wow. More than half a year past and still no answer to an obviously giant quest bug report.
Is guess this game is not meant to be finsihed, isn't it?
Dreizehn

Return to Quests