Prison Escape

Speak about main and alternative quests of Mars War Logs

Prison Escape

Postby Ashar » 29 April 2013, 01:47

So, im on my way thru the power plant, Roy, Innocence and bob, but no matter what i do bob always dies. I even stealthy killed 2 guards and took out the last one before he even came anywhere near bob, yet roy still turns round to see bob die. What am i doing wrong, is it bugged? is bob just meant to die?
Ashar

Re: Prison Escape

Postby asynchronio » 29 April 2013, 17:42

Wow. I can't help you, but this is a nice surprise for me, because i've accidently poisoned Bob. It's great that game has this non-linearity.
asynchronio

Postby jublix » 30 April 2013, 06:25

Ok, this contains spoilers for the Blues quest,
Spoiler : :
you can save him by talking to the cook well before your escape. (During the Dog quest) When offered three choices by the cook, after doing his fetch quest retriving the mold. Chose the last option (Only a bit). You're not trying to kill the man so try to poison him as little as possible.
Chosing either of the other options; either outright kills him, or makes him so ill that transporting him might kill him.

Cheers
jublix

Postby Ashar » 30 April 2013, 12:04

weird, since i never got any quest about poisoning bob, so i'm not sure what happened. I was tryign to get all the quests done, and go for the 'nice guy' route for this playthrough, but it seems that is not happening. There really needs to be a way of seeing if i missed any quests.
Ashar

Postby drekx » 30 April 2013, 14:00

You didn't get the quest for the poison because you convinced Bob to go with you.

Spoiler : :
If you choose one of the other options, don't remember which one I chose then you have to look for a way to help him get back to his wife. Eventually you end up with trying to poison to help him get home.
drekx

Return to Quests