NEW SCREENSHOTS AND LAUNCH OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

NEW SCREENSHOTS AND LAUNCH OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

Postby Freki » 17 January 2014, 11:01

The Ice Lords welcome you to their new domain!

Bound by Flame, the most ambitious RPG to date from Spiders studios (Mars: War Logs, Of Orcs and Men), is today proud to launch the official website!
We are now thrilled to reveal 3 new screenshots of the game that show the companions who will help the hero in his quest, and some of the terrifying and ferocious creatures you will soon have the pleasure of confronting on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360®!

Designed for use also on smartphones and tablet, the Bound by Flame website is a real mine of information on the latest RPG from Spiders studios. Here you will find everything you need to know about the game and the gameplay mechanics, the tactical and dynamic combat system, the back story and characters, and you will also learn about the importance of the human/demon duality - a dilemma the hero will struggle with throughout his quest.

You can also find the latest images in the extensive image and video gallery on the site which will be constantly expanded over the several months until the game release date! Finally, the website is also home to the developers' Devblog, which is feeded on a regular basis with rich, varied information about the game's development.

Bound by Flame will be released on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® in Q1 2014.

>> See the screenshots <<
Mars War Logs
Focus Team
Freki
Administrateur

Re: NEW SCREENSHOTS AND LAUNCH OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

Postby Lycanthrope » 04 February 2014, 21:42

Any news on when pre-orders will go up? Or when it will be available for pre-order on Steam?

Lycanthrope

Postby netnerd85 » 07 February 2014, 16:22

Just found out about this game today looking for Game of Thrones, glad to have stumbled upon it as I liked Mars War Logs.

Echoing the steam pre-order enquiry, any firm month for release?
netnerd85

Postby tomjery » 10 December 2014, 04:43

I have seen both of those sites unfortunately I live in Juneau, Alaska and the only way we get things is by plane or boat. I don't know why this game isn't getting the hype it deserves, but at the same time I am just worried that it won't be up on PSN before May 9th.
Get fast success in LX0-101 exam dump and testking.net - 200-001 dumps questions by using our latest exam hawaii We also offer up-to-date www.usna.edu and answers for your prep of Hodges University
tomjery

Return to News