Welcome!

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Welcome!

Postby Freki » 10 June 2013, 16:49

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the official forum of Bound by Flame! Even if the game is still in development, do not hesitate to share your expectations and ideas with us!
Mars War Logs
Focus Team
Freki
Administrateur

Re: Welcome!

Postby Colts87 » 22 January 2014, 02:08

A buddy of mine told me about this game the other day and I just started consuming any info I could find about it. As of right now, this is a preorder and day one pick up for me for my PS4. As an open world RPG fan I can't wait to play this game. Any word on character customization?
Colts87

Postby SimonJK » 19 March 2014, 17:20

I actually fell upon this game whilst pre-ordering Sacred 3 on Amazon, it appeared in the 'people also viewed' section. This game looks right up my tree, I'm a dedicated RPG player but more Kingdoms of Amlur than Skyrim (lets face it, TES is samey and boring). I've been playing RPGs since, well pre picture games - YES, that means text adventures going back as far as the Original Bards Tale 3 and as early as stuff like Eye of the Beholder 3.

I think I first fell in love with item creation games during Vagrants Heart's on the Playstation and there just isn't enough of that type on the consoles, I realise there is probably tonnes on the PC but mine isn't powerfull enough and the sofa and large screen flat TV is my comfort zone for recreational playing.

The funny thing is I actually noticed that I also own the 3 other Spider's - one retail and 2 XBL arcade games so this one has me very interested.... Lets face facts on May 9th I hope to drop everything else and be playing this game!
SimonJK

Postby ev76 » 23 March 2014, 16:07

I found this game by chance in a you tube video. Really caught my attention. It seems like it will be a really good game.
I hope more buzz is created by the makers since I think you might have a hit on your hands! Best of luck. I know I will be buying the game.
ev76

Postby Jason101 » 29 March 2014, 12:41

I came across it in the Amazon listings and then looked it up on youtube.
Jason101

Postby SimonJK » 29 March 2014, 16:13

Over the last few days, three trailers have appeared on the Xbox Live Market place, so hopefully this forum will become very active soon:)
SimonJK

Postby Freki » 31 March 2014, 12:48

Here we are!

We will release more videos and info in the upcoming weeks and we are working on 2 news posts for the Devblog!
Mars War Logs
Focus Team
Freki
Administrateur

Postby Traze24 » 07 April 2014, 00:51

Just wanted to say that I am glad you guys are getting the game out in may. With all of the games coming out this year, I was worried you would get buried behind other titles. Anyway, I will be picking up my copy on the 9th for the ps4. The game looks great and the best of luck to you guys with the game. :D
Traze24

Postby Shylock » 07 April 2014, 19:59

Hi Freki and the Spiders team!

Just wanted to tell you that I am really looking forward to this game.
I just pre- ordered the PS4 version.

I mostly play Bioware games, and this game seem to be in the same spirit as those.
Character creation, a really good story and a lot of interaction with npc followers is the most important for me.
Shylock

Postby MistressOfNone » 12 April 2014, 02:13

Greetings. The more I read about this game, the more I like the sounds of it. One thing though; I found out about this game via another site, when a member there put a thread up about it. I don't think I would've found it, otherwise. I will do my best to let others know about this game.
MistressOfNone

Next

Return to General