Enjoying the game so far!

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Enjoying the game so far!

Postby ev76 » 08 May 2014, 15:50

As the title says. I'm enjoying the game so far, although I'm not to far into it. I'm still on the first part of the swamp leveling up. One thing I can say is that sybil(companion) if asked to go defensive has helped me immensely against group of enemies.
She draws the attention of multiple enemies when you draw yourself back a little. Also the stealth is great once you put points into it.
ev76

Re: Enjoying the game so far!

Postby Titan » 08 May 2014, 20:10

Dido that! I am loving my adventures so far, although I have to say, it has not been easy. The learning curve for the battle system and dealing with multiple mobs has been a steep learning curve for me. It certainly has not been as hard as Dark Souls II, but none the less, the fights have been challenging, strategy is required, and effective use of both all three battle stances and your companion are essential for success! Personally, I found that the white mage was too fragile for early gameplay, she just dieing and getting us wiped against multiple mobs. After I ran through most of the side quests within the first village, I completed the "Duel" side quest, picking up a new and very powerful tank companion. I will so no more, but my new tank is exactly what the doctor ordered!
Titan

Re: Enjoying the game so far!

Postby LenaErin » 09 May 2017, 12:11

Adoring this game it has a huge amount of potential so fun and addicting. I'm completely repulsive however I feel I generally get the crap end of the stick! academic writing assignments is a reliable academic consultancy service that serves students in every part of the world.
LenaErin

Return to General