Hello, and what an underestimated game!

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Hello, and what an underestimated game!

Postby Ikatsu » 13 May 2014, 08:52

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a great experience with this game as I have!

As a big fan of action RPG's in the fantasy esque, and lacking games for my ps4 I was happy to pick this game up, and give it a go, despite all the reviews making this seem like a tacky half-hearted game.
Let me just tell you. It is not.

I think a lot is to be blamed on reviewers and people trying to compare this game to games like dark souls, and bioware games like mass effect and dragon age.
This game has its similarities to those games, but these comparisons in a huge minority, this game has its very own unique feel and charm. In truth most games are like another in some way, developers take inspiration from other games, and their own gaming experiences aswell as other successful franchises.
just look at the massive output on FPS schmups the last decade, its ridiculous! Those games even barely go through any change at all.

I praise the way the Spiders studio make this low-budget game, feel no less than middle-budget, and still have the personal feel and innovative thinking that most triple-A games lack.

Don't let the reviews scare you of, go with your instinct. that's what I did and it payed of!
A good 35 or so hours put into a total of 3 playthroughs with different character developments, good and bad, male and female.
Very deserving of my time, and a very rewarding experience!

That's a good round number when you're going for a platinum trophy, or every achievement, especially considering how great this game was!

Sometimes i feel like review-scores are highly biased and clouded by the judgement of what the general public might think of it. I'm talking about peer pressure and overly hyped games.

I hope I'm not the only one feeling the injustice that is given this game through reviews..

Thanks for my time and hope to see you again soon!
I'll be writing about my experience with the harder trophies in the game, which might help people play through the game twice instead of three times for all the trophies/achievements.
Ikatsu

Re: Hello, and what an underestimated game!

Postby marisajaidyn » 15 March 2017, 12:09

Having done some enlisting before it has been my experience that a planned sum gets endorsed for a position before the meeting procedure starts. It more often than not does the individual enlisting no great to backpedal and attempt to change that. Essay Writing Service from ShineEssay.com. It is to a greater degree a maximum point of confinement to not go over. For your situation they may consider it to be an approach to get you energized ideal from the begin by surpassing your desires.
marisajaidyn

Postby walterscott807 » 30 March 2017, 14:10

No, there are others who think like you. I do in this sense: Manning (both of them) and Brady, and other great QBs are technically game managers as well as guys usually called game managers, such as Sanchez a few years ago and Alex Smith. Ez Assignment Help Online I have another term for those QBs: average at best. In today's league, star QBs win.
walterscott807

Postby alisondaewon » 31 March 2017, 08:02

You additionally need to stick to your arms. On the off chance that your gut feels fitting about incredible – then trust it. Actually strolled through fire to get her winged serpents, in spite of being cautioned that she'd, ya know, drink alive. And afterward she winds up as the cracking Mother of Dragons. Figuring write my paper for me cheap out how to recognize a smart thought and running with it will ingrain certainty among sty your group that your thoughts are the correct ones to get at the rear. Simply, don't keep running with it truly through flame.
alisondaewon

Postby William2789 » 04 April 2017, 05:47

Download movies like never before with one of the best app over internet get your Showbox now !!!!
Showbox Download On iPhones
William2789

Postby William2789 » 04 April 2017, 05:47

Showbox apk is now available with lots of new and attractive features like HD movies browsing and downloading .You can download lots of movies in just one click .
William2789

Postby Ellie009 » 07 April 2017, 06:46

This games gives the light in which we may notice the reality. Do My Assignment For Me, This can be very nice one and gives in depth information. Thanks alot : ) for this excellent game.
Ellie009

Postby Eliseward92 » 20 April 2017, 10:05

No, there area unit others who assume such as you. I liquidate this sense: Manning (both of them) and Brady, and different nice QBs area unit technically game managers additionally as guys sometimes known as game managers, like Glen Gebhard a couple of years past and Alex Smith. Pay to Write My Essay I even have another term for those QBs average at the best. In today's league, star QBs win.
Eliseward92

Postby MelodyWilson » 20 April 2017, 10:32

The come across fashion through and massive applies to a present style of outward show, but pretty frequently applies to a personal mode of appearance which could or won't stick to traditional beliefs. amazing paintings hold it up. 2017 Baywatch Jackets
MelodyWilson

Postby milanjoy » 06 June 2017, 05:44

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog has nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
see more
milanjoy

Next

Return to General