[PS4] water of life or death/Randval the Loner - bugged

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Re: water of life or death/Randval the Loner - bugged

Postby Taidan » 31 August 2014, 16:17

FocusTechSupport wrote:The problem is under investigation.

Which game version do you have (PC, PS4, PS3, XBOX 360)?

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Any status to when a PS4 patch may fix this? Cause I still got the bug last night even with all the current patches downloaded.
Taidan

Re: [PS4] water of life or death/Randval the Loner - bugged

Postby thisfireboon » 01 September 2014, 22:01

In the French tech support forum that said a while back there wern't any plans for an update. Dunno why they had the courtesy there to at least tell folks they were leaving their game broken and not us.
thisfireboon

Postby Taidan » 03 September 2014, 21:49

thisfireboon wrote:In the French tech support forum that said a while back there wern't any plans for an update. Dunno why they had the courtesy there to at least tell folks they were leaving their game broken and not us.

So pretty much this was just a quick cash cow they made to test the waters and when people bought it, they took what they could get and closed shop. Nice.
Taidan

Postby Taidan » 03 September 2014, 22:19

No problem, just did a BBB complaint (International version) on them. Maybe I'll get lucky and get my 40$ back. Econsumer should be contacting Jehanne Rousseau since I used her email address.
Taidan

Postby thisfireboon » 04 September 2014, 18:19

I'd love to believe that'd help but this is an industry wide problem. The Ass Creed 3 DLC is still broken and ther are bugs innear enough every major game that the companies don't plan to fix.
thisfireboon

Postby Vivi0813 » 18 September 2014, 04:15

I dont think carcasas para galaxy note 3 there will be any patch or update. This is really annoying funda galaxy s5 mini. I paid for this game and can't play it.
Vivi0813

Previous

Return to Technical Support