Are you guys listening out there? Any fixes in sight?

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Are you guys listening out there? Any fixes in sight?

Postby rundothraken » 15 May 2014, 17:01

Just looking in the techincal problems section reveals a plethora of problems people are having that make their $60 dollar purchase unsuable. You could at least do us the justice of responding to your customers pleas for help. I am clearly one of these people and if you guys read any of this you would know my/our problems. In summary: WTF? FIX DIS SHIT PLEASE
rundothraken

Re: Are you guys listening out there? Any fixes in sight?

Postby Marc999 » 15 May 2014, 18:54

$60 purchase? Surely you jest!

I have a feeling it's a very small team.
Marc999

Postby Lunger » 15 May 2014, 19:52

It would be nice to here just once , about any progress on this situation. So instead ill use my standard sarcastic quote " No they have not looked into this issue but their programmers are working on downloadable armor and swords you can buy"
Lunger

Postby Netheos » 16 May 2014, 09:25

We apologize for the problems encountered by players. Be sure that everything posted here is reported to the Dev Team.

Our first priority is to fix the gamebreaking bugs (those preventing players from advancing in the game) and we are working hard on them but everything is taken into account.

Further information will come as soon as possible.
Focus Team - Bound by Flame
Netheos

Postby Lunger » 16 May 2014, 13:01

Thank you gentlemen a little update and acknowledgement, of a problem goes a long way.
Lunger

Postby fatalframer39 » 17 May 2014, 15:31

Cool. I hope these fixes have to do with problems between act 2 chapter1-2. I started a new file in hopes that maybe I will be able to progress further than my file that is glitched out haulting any progression. But not very impressed that I had over 28hrs in that file that was wasted time....
fatalframer39

Postby Lunger » 17 June 2014, 14:51

well its been well over a month, and no word on a patch or progress. Congratulation you have my $50.00. I wish you well but you have lost this customer forever, I will not even think of buying any future products from your company.
Lunger

Postby FocusTechSupport » 18 June 2014, 08:21

Lunger wrote:well its been well over a month, and no word on a patch or progress. Congratulation you have my $50.00. I wish you well but you have lost this customer forever, I will not even think of buying any future products from your company.

You have posted 3 messages without explaining what problem you are experiencing with the game and on what format (PC, PS3, PS4...).
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
FocusTechSupport
Administrateur

Postby Lunger » 18 June 2014, 13:31

well I didn't want to beat a dead horse , because it has been posted many times over. The Randval the Loaner Bug on the PS4 system. Same bug people have been complaining about since the games release- still no patch . Still no update , Still no information . Text does not convey attitude well but I feel your response to me was more of a sarcastic jab. Other post's have well stated the problem and the system and have received no response at all, can you please answer why you have not responded to other post's that list the full problem and the system it is on ,in well over a months time.
Lunger

Postby Lunger » 23 July 2014, 15:43

:lol: One hell of a job keeping us informed.
Lunger

Next

Return to Technical Support