[PS4] Act 2: Chapter 1 - the dead city

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

[PS4] Act 2: Chapter 1 - the dead city

Postby Lazylol » 29 May 2014, 05:38

I'm about 7 hours into the game and I have been thoroughly enjoying it despite what some critics are saying. I'm about 7 hours in, just got to the Camp and I talked to the sentinel that is next to the small tent. While I was looking around I walked behind him and fell into a small crevasse where I'm stuck and unable to get out. If I talk to my partner, Rhelmar in this case, I fall under the crevasse and I can walk under the entire stage. I hope this can get patched soon because I was enjoying the game, or maybe have an option to reposition my character to the start of the area because myself and many other people will not put in another 6-7 hours to get to the same spot we were in. Please help :!:
Lazylol

Re: [PS4] Act 2: Chapter 1 - the dead city

Postby Boisunlawful » 02 July 2014, 15:44

I am having the same issues, Even worse I just saved before i realized I was stuck and my autosave is at the same exact spot. Now my options are to completely start over, or completely start over.
Boisunlawful

Return to Technical Support