Found problems with XOne Controller in WIN10

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Found problems with XOne Controller in WIN10

Postby jldsydn@163.com » 16 April 2016, 11:45

Found problems with XOne Controller in WIN10 64X while I was playing MARS, before I updated my windows, the XBOX ONE CONTROLLER worked well. But, as you are seeing this, it just do not work once I updated it. I've tested quite a few games(Darksiders, Star War Battle Front ...), and none had the same issue. I kinda wonder if it's the problem of the engine, because BOUND BY FLAME have the exact same problem.
jldsydn@163.com

Re: Found problems with XOne Controller in WIN10

Postby jacksonjack » 22 March 2017, 07:25

I have same issue with Xone controller in WIN10 I don't understand what can i do can any one help me? Please solve this problem. Well i am a student and i need this Buy custom Essay service.
jacksonjack

Re: Found problems with XOne Controller in WIN10

Postby Jackkevin » 06 May 2017, 07:19

the essential similarity issue is wreaking devastation on different PC recreations whose controller bolster used to work fine and write my assignment for me dandy. A few diversions no longer perceive when Xbox One controllers are associated by means of Bluetooth or through the authority Xbox One remote connector.
Jackkevin

Return to Technical Support