HUD customization

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

HUD customization

Postby holodeck » 22 April 2013, 04:14

Please provide the option to turn off all the in-game HUD elements, even if you think they're necessary. I don't need health/AP bars, button-reminders, enemy health bars, or mini-maps. If you need to tell me I'm dying just flash red on the screen. Most games do that now anyway, which makes health bars redundant. Make my hand glow or something to warn when I have low AP. I played Skyrim with the HUD forced off. I used the main map and played cautiously. But Dead Space's integrated in-world menus are the best example of HUD design I've ever seen, so after playing that game if I see something stuck to the screen it drives me crazy. I want to enter the game world and forget that I'm looking at polygons and pixels. This is truly a deciding issue for me in whether I buy this game. Otherwise it looks so good! :o But I've also got Bioshock Infinite to play and Mark of the Ninja to buy, so yeah, this is make or break for Mars War Logs.
Last edited by holodeck on 22 April 2013, 23:44, edited 2 times in total.
holodeck

Re: HUD customization

Postby holodeck » 22 April 2013, 23:27

Please answer soon. I'd really like to pre-order today. :D
holodeck

Postby helensteiner » 13 March 2017, 12:15

It’s most positively a helpful tool, but it would be pleasant to be able to write my essay for me cheap one least move it about, or resize it like most the lot else on the monitor, and in the HUD.
helensteiner

Postby Rubydraper » 02 May 2017, 09:43

I too wish to get known with this tool so that I could go for the pre order of games and make use the tools here for the Games I wish to choose.
Rubydraper

Postby hellenjos » 07 August 2017, 10:18

Each game is different and is difficult to make changes in the games. This customization tool is very helpful and helps to make changes in the game. By using this customization tool we can make the game more simple and easy. buy tablets wholesale
hellenjos

Return to General