Sequel or Expansion

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Sequel or Expansion

Postby Silae » 29 April 2013, 14:22

I really enjoyed my time playing and completing Mars: War Logs. I would really like to see a sequel or expansion to this game that would expand on the world and its lore. There are constant mentions of colonist relics, mutant slavery & guilds that could really do with being expanded upon. Also lastly, I want to wear the Technomancer outfits :P.

So bump this thread to show Spiders that they should invest in a sequel. :)
Silae

Re: Sequel or Expansion

Postby Jake Bando » 29 April 2013, 14:35

Or a prequel so we can live the age of where those relics originated from? ;)
Jake Bando

Postby UndefinedM » 29 April 2013, 15:20

there's potential for a nice series of action rpgs here, i too hope to see a sequel\prequel\moreofit. i hope they'll get a bigger budget to be able to improve the bad sides
UndefinedM

Postby zigggity » 29 April 2013, 21:41

I really like this game, the developers did really well and showed a lot of heart and promise for some a low budget game. I really hope this game gets some success on steam so a sequel is viable, they made a few mistakes that i totally think they are capable of fixing with a full sequel with a bigger budget. I really hope we see more like this game.
zigggity

Postby yellow » 24 November 2013, 13:41

I just created an account to thanks the developers for a great game, sure it has it's flaws but what game does not? And considering the small budget and size of the team behind it it is superb!

I really look forward to an expansion or sequel, or why not even an Enhanced Edition? like the Witcher series tend to do?!

Adding more to the story, and fixing some of the issues the game currently has! That i would love and indeed pay for!

Anyways thanks and my congratulations! I really hope more people would come to realize how good the game really is, cos right now is sadly a bit under rated :/

PS: i would love to see this game and any that might follows, on GoG.com ! I own it on Steam but i would gladly own it too on GoG as am currently trying to move a bit away from Steam!
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
yellow

Postby Freki » 25 November 2013, 09:12

Hi Yellow,

Many thanks for your kind message!!

I don't know if there will be a sequel but Spiders Studio is working on a new RPG named Bound By Flame and I hope that you will enjoy it too!
Mars War Logs
Focus Team
Freki
Administrateur

Postby yellow » 02 January 2014, 13:39

Freki wrote:Hi Yellow,

Many thanks for your kind message!!

I don't know if there will be a sequel but Spiders Studio is working on a new RPG named Bound By Flame and I hope that you will enjoy it too!

I certanly hope that there will be, such a cool lore and universe would be a crime left unexplored!

I have been keeping my eye on Bound by Flame for some time now, but there is not much material avanible to read/watch yet, really looking forward to it nevertheless.

Btw i have a question, and i would very much apreciate any sort of answer regarding it; are there any plants to bring Mars: War Logs and/or Bound by Flame to GoG.com on the future? something simple like the following would be enought:

- yes, we plant to bring it there in an x future
-no, we cant because of x reason
-we dont know/cant talk about it just yet

thanks in advance!
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
yellow

Return to General