HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS WITH THE DAFNI

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS WITH THE DAFNI

Postby morseyu » 15 September 2017, 08:26

The Dafni hair straightening brush should be used on fully dried hair for best results. Not surprisingly, I also found it works better after applying a good protein conditioner. To really get the most out of the Dafni though, what you need is a keratin hair treatment. Doing any at-home keratin treatment and then using the Dafni hair straightening brush, I was able to get the longest lasting smoothness: even when the air outside is a bit humid, my hair doesn’t get frizzy as it inevitably would—sometimes for a few days (let’s face it we all get lazy sometimes)!

The “How to Dafni?” card that you get with the brush features the following recommendations for best results:Dafni Hair Brush Straightener For Best Results CardUse only on dry brushed hair.It requires less number of passes to straighten,original dafni ceramic brush means less damage.Its smart software maintains a constant temperature, which is recommended as the optimum temperature to avoid heat damage.Since the temperature doesn't vary, heat is distributed evenly along the shaft of the hair, reducing risk of damage to the hair cuticles.dafni hair brush takes only 1 minute to heat up and it's ready to be used.

Brush slowly in a pulling motion.Make sure your hair gets deep into the inner area of the brush.Unlike the other hair brush straightener, the Dafni hair brush straightener only has one button to press — so no temperature selection. You press and hold the button for a couple seconds to power it on and the four LED lights that circle the button start flashing RED to let you know that it’s heating up. When the LEDs light up a solid GREEN, you know that it’s ready to use. The process is VERY FAST. I’d say you get a green light in less than 10 seconds.
morseyu

Return to General