Bug report

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Bug report

Postby Sirkel » 26 April 2013, 10:27

Hi everyone,

This topic will serve as a bug list based on your feedbacks. Please post here, and I'll update the first post as soon as possible. :)
Focus Team - Community Manager
Sirkel

Re: Bug report

Postby gruia » 26 April 2013, 11:08

- When scrolling (mouse wheel) in character screen. There are areas unsensitive to the cursor

So you can place the cursor in between text, and the scroll won't happen

- The lipsync is way off. If you could spend some time on it would be great. At least for the main char if not the rest.
I think its distracting. It would be better if you cover all their mouths with masks and stuff
Users need fewer distractions as possible for having an immersive exp.

- consider having a borderless window setting (for fullscreen disabled). Its really pointless to see the window title and doesn't look that great.

- I know I mentioned it before, about fast talking.. but it really doesn't seem natural. Dunno if its a bug, but I would slow the dialogs by 20%

- http://gyazo.com/5ad6a36dab604f51ce17e031afcd10eb

there is this place when entering Mass that has collision. You can't move forward.

- When fighting the Mole queen. The user must do some specific actions, there should be notifications from time to time of what he should do. I was completely lost first attempts after missing the suggestion.

-----------------------
Multi monitor setup
The mouse cursor can drift to the other screen even in Fullscreen mode. The cursor should be locked to the screen you're playing on. I'm having a tough time playing in window mode. Lucky I'm using a third party app to get it done (actual window manager)
--------------
Probity tell Roy he is dressed like a prisoner although he is not wearing a prisoner uniform.
------------
2 out of 2 attempts, the first time you speak to Serenity after defeating him, you will be placed inside the wall. And its up to you to go back in the game world, or step out and enjoy the outerworld )
------------
Another face - broken quest. (prevents achievement)
The sidequest with the picture doesn't appear as completed in the LOG, although you take the picture back from the guard - he gives it to you after killin his dog .(because you have the picture from fatso as well)
-------------
I won the fight with Tenacity. The first 3 4 seconds both models disappeared from the screen ( i won it near the corner of the area)
------------
When I asked Tenacity to join me he says something contradicting : No way. I'll join you. - and he joins me (voice and subtitles)
------------
A strange Explosion quest can be finished only in one fashion (preventing the achivement perhaps and preventing the quest success) You should be awarded no matter what choice you make with Mary.
------------
Suggestion: Add hidden achievements, now steam tells you what you need to do to get them. Having secret ones is more rewarding when u get them.
-----------
A minor thing, if you have the map opened while playing, it won't update in real time, you have to toggle it to be actualized
-----------
General Honor repeats the same dialog (lenghty) when you return to him after saying you needed some time. (after fighting the technomancer boss)
-----------
Spy who loved me quest, seems broken. got stuck at Go to Honour camp to speak in private with Devotion.. There was no such thing as Honours camp .. and I already spoke to her about her brother .. not sure what I'm missing. but the quest is confusing.
-----------
THe companions scale "too well" with difficulty. I'm playing on last difficulty, and currently the fights go better than on easier ones (yeah I'm a better player now) . The companions are way tougher than the enemies.
-----------
SAving the game in stealth mode, will not resume the game in stealth mode. So you'll load into a fight everytime
-----------
trying to go all on the stealth tree is impossible to do. You can't craft enough items, you don't have a gun at the start. The dogs .. when fighting 2 of them you have no weapons against that. So without endurance and damage.. on a difficult level is not ballanced.
Last edited by gruia on 29 April 2013, 09:59, edited 13 times in total.
gruia

Postby Sirkel » 26 April 2013, 13:36

I edited your posts to make it a single one. Could you please use the edit function instead of multiple posts? Thanks in advance. :)

And thanks for your feedback too!
Focus Team - Community Manager
Sirkel

Interaction Bug - can't talk to anyone in the Camp Crater

Postby netnerd85 » 26 April 2013, 20:44

Hi there,

I've just triggered an interaction bug, I can no longer talk to anyone in the Camp: Crater area. After entering the area again I had to help the guard attack his dog, the mechanic was talking in the background then after the dog was killed I couldn't talk to anyone in the area. I left and talked to the Vet, then going back to the Dog handler I couldn't talk to anyone still. Tried to exit the game and restart but nothing :(

[Update]
I went to an older save game. The same thing was still happening - I couldn't talk to anyone in the Camp: Crater Zone. Although I was able to talk to the Trader guy. There was a bunch of boxes in the area to search through, related to the "Explosive Plan" quest I'm guessing as when I went through all the boxes it gave me quest complete despite telling the guy I was not ready yet. After it was quest complete I could talk to other people again. I'm guessing me telling the guy to wait caused an issue?

Is there meant to be more to the Explosive Plan quest? It doesn't mark as fully completed as shown here. I can talk to the guy that gave me the quest but all I can ask is where he is from and what he's doing here. Nothing more happens.
Last edited by netnerd85 on 27 April 2013, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
netnerd85

Postby Lannister » 27 April 2013, 09:14

Cannot remap Controls....
Lannister

Postby ShinRyiz » 27 April 2013, 11:59

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =141588162

Floating NPCs

So far out of nowhere I've found 3, all in the POW Camp. 2 are with the guys playing a game, cards I'm guessing?

The other more serious, the cook. Thanks to the bug I can't talk to the cook and can't complete quest.

Beat Devotion's brother in combat. The game failed to trigger the options to allow me to ask about him to complete "The Spy who Loved Me". If there is no trigger to talk about her brother. Then nothing else is working to complete the quest.
Last edited by ShinRyiz on 30 April 2013, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.
ShinRyiz

Re: Interaction Bug - can't talk to anyone in the Camp Cra

Postby netnerd85 » 27 April 2013, 12:56

I updated my Camp: Crater Zone bug post above. If anyone can tell me if I have missed an important side quest related to "An Explosive Plan" that would be good.
netnerd85

Postby cephalopod » 27 April 2013, 20:24

I'm suffering from the floating chef/vet as well. I don't think I've noticed any other floating NPCs, but I can't say for sure.

Edit: I'm now also getting stuck in the wall after speaking with Serenity. I've tried it several times and I always fall through the floor no matter where I go.
Edit: Gah, so on the 9th try it worked. It seems that pushing through the wall is more likely to work than walking back into the room.
cephalopod

Postby UndefinedM » 28 April 2013, 09:46

there are several inconsistencies between words spoken and subtitles in the english game.

When asking for info about the guards to Jey he says the end of the technomancer line first, then says the whole line again
Same dialog, Roy answers with "No kidding", sub says "No shit"

In one of the intro texts there's a double "the" in it (can't remember where exactly, but it was unmissable)
UndefinedM

Postby SHEKEMSHEK » 28 April 2013, 15:37

Same problems with floating NPCs. Mechanic http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141926483 and the cook.

upd: Reinstalling of the game did not help!
Last edited by SHEKEMSHEK on 28 April 2013, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
SHEKEMSHEK

Next

Return to Technical Support