Bug report

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Re: Bug report

Postby Teradil » 28 April 2013, 15:50

When killing the moles (3 of 4) one of the guys (Sobriety, I think) I'm with doesn't want to go to the last chamber in the cave. The other guy doesn't want me to leave the cave. I can only talk to the last guy... The other one is only bi*ching around. I can therefor neither leave the cave nor continue the quest.
Reloading (and so on) didn't help.
Teradil

Postby ardently » 29 April 2013, 05:33

Please remove the negative mouse acceleration, or at the last have an option to toggle it on and off. In general PC Gamers do not like mouse acceleration.
ardently

Postby Nyarly » 30 April 2013, 18:31

I bring some answers/help

gruia wrote:- http://gyazo.com/5ad6a36dab604f51ce17e031afcd10eb
there is this place when entering Mass that has collision. You can't move forward.

There's a stone wall at your feet :p
gruia wrote:- When fighting the Mole queen. The user must do some specific actions, there should be notifications from time to time of what he should do. I was completely lost first attempts after missing the suggestion.

There should be a tutorial poping up after you hit the first egg and dialogs to help you.
gruia wrote:-----------------------
2 out of 2 attempts, the first time you speak to Serenity after defeating him, you will be placed inside the wall. And its up to you to go back in the game world, or step out and enjoy the outerworld )

Nice one !
gruia wrote:------------
Another face - broken quest. (prevents achievement)
The sidequest with the picture doesn't appear as completed in the LOG, although you take the picture back from the guard - he gives it to you after killin his dog .(because you have the picture from fatso as well)
-------------

Did you bring it back to jey ?
A strange Explosion quest can be finished only in one fashion (preventing the achivement perhaps and preventing the quest success) You should be awarded no matter what choice you make with Mary.

It doesn't count toward the achievement :)
Spy who loved me quest, seems broken. got stuck at Go to Honour camp to speak in private with Devotion.. There was no such thing as Honours camp .. and I already spoke to her about her brother .. not sure what I'm missing. but the quest is confusing.

There is a honor camp, its location should be indicated on the map.

Teradil wrote:When killing the moles (3 of 4) one of the guys (Sobriety, I think) I'm with doesn't want to go to the last chamber in the cave. The other guy doesn't want me to leave the cave. I can only talk to the last guy... The other one is only bi*ching around. I can therefor neither leave the cave nor continue the quest.
Reloading (and so on) didn't help.

Can't you load an autosave ?

Floating npcs is said to be fixed soon !
Last edited by Nyarly on 01 May 2013, 10:25, edited 2 times in total.
Nyarly

Postby DrDuckman » 01 May 2013, 00:41

I have a weird graphic glitch when I use the energy shield. The blue glowing effect appears just fine, but the weird space distortion bubble always appears to the left of my character, not on him.
DrDuckman

Postby RadioactiveLobster » 01 May 2013, 13:54

I've an issue with one of the quests, "A bit of perspective" to be specific. After having defeated Tenacity and his dogs, and choosing whether to recruit or kill him (I repeated this twice taking either option from an earlier save I was lucky enough to make) I'm instructed to go and free Charity. From the dialogue I assume she is supposed to be inside the small room you normally find Mary hiding in when she's not in the party. But Charity seems to have up and vanished. I've checked literally -every- area I can at present and Charity is nowhere to be seen, so I'm left to assume my game has bugged and the quest has become broken, hindering my progress in the game. Very disheartening when considering I'm doing a playthrough on Extreme. :cry:
RadioactiveLobster

Postby FallguySoldier » 02 May 2013, 18:57

I'm posting here to restate that I'm experiencing a black border issue when I play this game fullscreen on 1920 x 1080 resolution. More details regarding this problem here:

http://forum.mars-warlogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83&p=551#p551
FallguySoldier

Postby revolucas » 04 May 2013, 00:32

Bug: Floating NPCs
NPC Name: Probity
Quest: False Identification

Screenshot: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867 ... 4D7EEEF43/

Since the latest patch the NPC "Probity" in ShadowLair: Slums hovers in the air making it impossible to complete the quest. This is my second time through the game and this only happened on this play through and with newest patch. This is NOT a new game with the patch.
revolucas

Postby Bobfish » 05 May 2013, 10:34

RadioactiveLobster wrote:I've an issue with one of the quests, "A bit of perspective" to be specific. After having defeated Tenacity and his dogs, and choosing whether to recruit or kill him (I repeated this twice taking either option from an earlier save I was lucky enough to make) I'm instructed to go and free Charity. From the dialogue I assume she is supposed to be inside the small room you normally find Mary hiding in when she's not in the party. But Charity seems to have up and vanished. I've checked literally -every- area I can at present and Charity is nowhere to be seen, so I'm left to assume my game has bugged and the quest has become broken, hindering my progress in the game. Very disheartening when considering I'm doing a playthrough on Extreme. :cry:

I found her http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/846 ... 06FEAE6B8/

-.-

EDIT: She's floating in the ceiling, for context. Completely negating my ability to continue with the game. Reinstalling, restarting, updating drivers and loading to a previous save point has not worked
Bobfish

Postby Sirkel » 06 May 2013, 14:29

Hello,

The issue with Charity is under investigation. It is linked to the bug which affected other PNJs that unfortunately learned how to fly. :)

We'll keep you posted !
Focus Team - Community Manager
Sirkel

Postby Bobfish » 06 May 2013, 15:20

Any chance of an ETA on the fix? I was able to work around it by having a friend do it for (sent him my save files so many thanks for making them work like that) me on his rig, but I do want to play back through it all without having to do that every time
Bobfish

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support